JuneauMe

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I made this video for my brothers who love to fish.  We went to the hatchery during salmon spawning season and the fish were going nuts trying to get up the ladder.  BTW I got splashed in the face making this one.  Lol
Posted by cecil at 9:07 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

cecil
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2016 (21)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2015 (26)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Hey people, got a new recipe for you to try.  Simp...
      • I found these olives stuffed with garlic and jalap...
      • Guess I spouted off too quickly.  I did not know y...
      • It's Saturday night and I ain't got no money so ne...
      • So I forgot to take something out of the freezer f...
      • Okay guys, What gives?  I built a blog and no one ...
      • CurriedOxtail Stew.
      • More Alaska Pics
      • I made this video for my brothers who love to fi...
      • The escape
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.