JuneauMe

Monday, October 5, 2015

As of 6am tomorrow morning we will have been here one year.  Can you believe it??  We did it and we made it and we couldn't be happier.  To celebrate I'm making triple chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream  and serve the brownies hot so the ice cream can melt all over it.  Yummmm!!!
Posted by cecil at 11:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

cecil
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2016 (21)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2015 (26)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • OMG today for the first time in my life I rode a b...
      • Sorry I have not posted more pictures but Hallowee...
      • What a week, my grant went thru for my tricycle bi...
      • Sorry I have not put anything on for a while, lots...
      • New recipe for Mexican food lovers:  Mexican Lasag...
      • OMG Sam and I went out and did karaoke and had too...
      • Everyone loves pizza, right?  Everyone loves chees...
      • As of 6am tomorrow morning we will have been here ...
    • ►  September (10)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.