Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Okay, we are all back in and set up and I have my computer back. Yeaaaa.  Had a meeting about the floors and I won this round.  They are going to change the floors and I get to pick the color.  We are waiting til January for the holidays to be over and they said they could put us in a hotel while they do it.  It will probably be 5 days but no biggie.  I think they are slightly scared of me.  Can't wait for winter so we can drive in the snow, go up to the ski lodge and watch people ski and drink hot chocolate.  Decorate for Christmas.  My first Thanksgiving will be on November 10th and then I'm going to be alone.  Sam is coming to visit Columbus so I can relax and do nothing.  No cooking, no snoring, coughing, blowing the nose, clearing the throat.  Absolute silence and bliss.  Uploading a bunch of pictures to add online.  Hope you like them.  Will send them soon.  Take care all.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment