Thursday, February 11, 2016
Getting less comments than ever. Not sure if anyone is even reading my blog anymore. I had a great day today. It was sunny on one side of the channel and cloudy on the other. Went to the beach and took pictures, then had brunch with a new friend. She has a cat with David Bowie eyes. One blue and one brown. Never seen that in a cat before. We had smoked salmon on bagels with cream cheese, tomato and onion. Then Chessica and I drove around taking more pictures at Auke Bay, more water falls along the road, the glacier and anything else we could find. Still cooking great meals and loving this place. I see the neurosurgeon next month about my back and will probably have the procedure done in March after my birthday. Enjoy the pictures and send comments either to the blog, my phone or my email. Otherwise I may have to take it down. That big yellow building on the hill is our apartment. Now you see why we have such a nice view of the fireworks, the channel and parades without fighting the masses. Keep in touch and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment