Sorry I have not posted anything recently but I've been riding my bike every chance I get. It's nice to be mobile again without stopping every few minutes to sit. I'm supposed to have my back surgery after the first of the year so I'm training someone to help take care of me during recovery. Female of course. But I do have a new recipe for ya.
Stuffed Mushrooms
1 tube Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage
12 large mushrooms (save the stems)
1/2 tsp Goya
12 Ritz crackers
1/4 cup fresh parmesan (shredded)
1/2 onion and one stalk celery finely chopped
1 egg
In a food processer grind crackers till fine. Take onion, celery and mushroom stems (maybe 4 or 5) and mince. Put in large mixing bowls and add the rest of the ingredients and mix together thoroughly. Take the mushrooms and stuff with mixture . Put in casserole dish and cover. Cook on 425 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment